Paint sprayers are an essential tool for anyone who wants to paint their furniture. The painting will help to renovate old furniture and fix worn walls. Choosing the best paint sprayer for furniture to redecorate your home is not easy. The best way to find the best paint sprayer is by comparing different brands and models on the market. In this article, we will review five of the top-rated paint sprays available. In this review, we will provide helpful information about each one so that you can choose which one is right for your needs.
Top 5 Best Paint Sprayers for Furniture:
- Wagner FLEXiO 5000 Paint Sprayer
- Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Paint Sprayer
- HomeRight Finish Max Paint Sprayer
- Wagner Spraytech 518050 HVLP stain Sprayer
- HomeRight 2412331 Quick Finish Paint Sprayer
Number 01. Wagner FLEXiO 5000
Wagner FLEXiO 5000 Paint Sprayer. The Wagner FLEXiO 5000 is an ideal paint sprayer for furniture because it has a powerful turbine that is housed and stored in the X-boost power box which keeps the weight on the floor and reduces stress. A little background, the Wagner FLEXiO 5000 is recommended for more strenuous projects as the turbine remains on the floor which reduces arm fatigue and yields better results.
The X-boost power box protects and shields the turbine from damage depress and weather conditions. This makes it possible for even unthinned materials to be sprayed right from a spray can without any loss in performance. It includes two front-end nozzles that give an effective and improved finish. The first is most suitable for large projects while the finished nozzle is best suited for smaller projects that require fine finishing.
The two-eye spray nozzles are developed to apply a finish coat on broad surfaces with consistent and even coverage. They are also suitable for painting floors, furniture, cabinets, and walls. This paint sprayer delivers a variety of spraying patterns including horizontal, vertical, and round. This ensures your desired surface has enough coverage in the way you want to style it.
- Floor-Standing Turbines Reduce the Weight of a Paint Sprayer.
- The X-Boost Function Enables You to Change the Turbine’s Speed.
- Appropriate For Use With Untethered Paint.
- This Paint Sprayer has Three Different Spray Patterns.
- Horribly Loud Operation When Set to the Max Turbine Setting.
Number 02. Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS
Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Paint Sprayer. The Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS offers professional-level finishing for medium-sized jobs. Incorporating both slow and fast controls, it has the versatility to handle intricate jobs with precision and rapid coverage for larger work like addressing fences and railings. Furthermore, the unit provides 360-degree spray coverage, and it can be used vertically, horizontally, or upside down.
The integrated stainless steel hydraulic pump and two nozzle settings should be more than enough to expel most paint mediums regardless of the painting pattern. This sprayer delivers up to 1500 PSI at high pressure and completes a full 12 gallons of the medium in an hour. It also comes with an 18-inch power cord. The 360 DS is one of three airless handhelds in graco’s diy series that differs From the standard 360 models. It has two speeds that are not available on its less basic sibling device, and it is marketed to hobbyists, novices, and fixer-uppers.
- Features 360-degree Spraying Capability.
- This Kit Includes Four FlexLiner Paint Bags.
- Manufactured With a Stainless Steel Pump to Combat Corrosion and Longevity.
- This Paint Sprayer is a Great Value in Both Quality & Price.
- FlexLiner Paint Bags are Challenging to Clean.
- The Power Cord is Comparatively Short.
Number 03. HomeRight Finish Max
HomeRight Finish Max Paint Sprayer. Introducing the HomeRight C800766 fine finish sprayer model. This model is a handheld simple furniture sprayer that’s proven to give you professional quality results. Instead of attaching the hose for the sprayer to a third unit, this handset contains a motor and turbines. The all-purpose paint sprayer has all its features and components integrated into a single handheld unit making painting furniture super easy.
This is a low-pressure-based sprayer that prevents spraying and unnecessary spilling. A low-pressure nozzle makes it easier to get into tight spaces which is what many people need for furniture. One major advantage of this tool is that you can move around with ease without the need for an extension hose. The one drawback of this model is the bulkiness of the paint container attached to it. Working for hours constantly holding it will tire you out quickly.
- This Model is Easy to Store, because of its Simple Yet Compact Design.
- The Sprayer Tip Will Easily Adjust Accordingly.
- Deliver a Smooth Finish to Any Piece Of Furniture.
- The Sprayer is Easy to Install and Use.
- The Sound Of The Paint Sprayer is Somewhat Loud.
Number 04. Wagner Spraytech 518050 HVLP
Wagner Spraytech 518050 HVLP stain Sprayer. Wagner 518050 Stain Sprayer is a paint sprayer designed for professional and home use. The company behind the design Wagner also prides itself on manufacturing fair quality painting equipment paired with cost-effective prices that are perfect for any budget.
The Wagner control spray double duty uses high volume low-pressure airpower technology which is ideal for spraying thin materials such as stains, sealers, urethanes, varnishes, and lacquers. The unit features a two-stage air turbine designed to operate both indoors and outdoors delivering an even finish on your deck or cabinets. The ability to control the material flow allows the user to use spray patterns up to nine-inch wide. The Wagner control spray takes about five minutes to set up and cleans up in ten minutes.
- Comes With an Adjustable Sprayer Tip.
- This Paint Sprayer has Perfect Flow Control.
- As This Paint Sprayer is Compact in Design, It’s Easy to Store.
- Provide Good Performance And Precise Application Of The Finish.
- The Paint Reservior on This Sprayer is Smaller Than Average.
Number 05. HomeRight 2412331 Quick Finish
HomeRight 2412331 Quick Finish Paint Sprayer. The HomeRight 2412331 Quick Finish Paint Sprayer provides a simple introduction to power tool paint application. This unit has a three-mode operation to make it easier for painting novices by replicating traditional brush strokes but without the time cost and hassle. The small 800 milliliters container size ensures that you can use this sprayer for projects of all sizes from crafting to cabinet spraying.
Furthermore, a material flow control dial gives you the freedom to adjust the volume of paint delivery. The lock and go feature of this machine enables color changes with ease and the sprayer head design provides less waste than a standard brush. HomeRight is proud of its products which is why they provide a one-year warranty on this quick finish. This unit is ideal for beginners to the sprayer scene looking to conquer small jobs. Experienced users may find this one lacking in terms of capacity or tolerability.
- Great For Beginners.
- Simple to Use and Easy to Clean After Using.
- The Paint Sprayer Features Three Different Painting Patterns.
- Comes With an Ergonomic Handle.
- This Sprayer is Not Suitable For Large-Scale Projects.
So, that was all about the top 5 best paint sprayers for furniture and cabinets just for you. Which one do you want to buy? We would love to hear from you. Please let us know and as always. Thanks for reading the article. Comment, and share with your friends if you found this article helpful.
Leave a Reply